Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$1,200,000 - $1,275,000
Recently re-released to the market following a lapsed contract.
The opportunity is now yours.... imagine your very own piece of seclusion and privacy on this fabulous lifestyle property just 30 - 35 minutes from the tollgate.
The claret ash lined driveway welcomes you to 'Ravenswood', a five bedroom contemporary return-verandah home in a park-like setting with stunning views from every room to sprawling lawns, native and English gardens with mature trees, and rolling green pastures.
The spacious open-living areas offer flexibility and diversity, the warmth of the slow-combustion fireplace and easy access to the well-equipped French provincial style kitchen.
This home is the ideal entertainer, whatever the weather, with sweeping verandahs and an impressive outdoor room with pizza oven and built-in barbecue, overlooking a dam, with beautiful views taking in gum-studded paddocks of rich pasture and rural vistas to the valley beyond. Enjoy a glass of wine and a wood-oven pizza made to order after a rousting game of cricket on a balmy summer's evening or a kick of the footy in winter. Prepare the salad from the veggie patch, or dessert from fruit picked fresh off the orchard trees and eggs from the happy hens.
Every season offers something different at 'Ravenswood'. The vibrant colours of autumn; a bonfire in the green pastures or views to the dam from the cozy outdoor room in winter. Trees blossom and gardens emerge in an abundance of colour and fragrance in spring, followed by lazy summer days amidst the park-like sprawling lawns and mature English and gum trees. The Amy Gillett Trail is only a short stroll down the laneway, offering a leisurely walk, bike or horse ride into local wineries and eateries.
With superior lock-up shedding for toys or trades, excellent fencing to 4 paddocks, productive bore with irrigation licence to grow whatever you wish, possibly with income potential, horse shelter, dam and jetty - there is nothing for you to do but fall in love with this property.
This picturesque and spectacular lifestyle property is in an affordable price range; the perfect retreat, ideally tucked away adjacent a small rustic town. You'll feel as though you're in a resort and on holidays, every day.
- Return-verandah homestead with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 flexible living areas and French provincial style kitchen
- Flexible floorplan with an abundance of built-ins and storage
- Slow combustion heating, gas heating, R/C air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Stunning outdoor entertaining, deck and blinds, pizza oven and built-in BBQ
- Land of 11.96ha - 29.55 acres fenced to 4 paddocks currently running cattle and alpacas
- Horse shelter, fire pit, orchard, vegetable patch and chicken coop
- Bore 16,000 gph and 23 Ml water licence
- 30,000 gal rainwater storage
- Large dam with jetty
- 60' x 20' lockable workshop with 3 phase power
- 40' x 20' implement shed with one fully lockable bay ideal for floats, boats or caravan
- 2 acres of irrigated lawns and gardens with claret ash lined driveway
- Located on a quiet country lane, yet close to all amenities of busy community centre
- Surrounded by large rural land holdings
- Easy access to the Amy Gillett bike trail just 800m away
- Relaxed 30 min. drive to the tollgate
- Great local wineries, eateries and pubs