$810,000 - $880,000
Beautifully crafted, this home seamlessly blends relaxation and entertainment. Exquisitely styled both inside and out the home is wrapped in a variety of much loved Mediterranean styled gardens where each corner has its own story and the owners have charmingly reflected their touch of Italy. The home is set in 6 acres and is situated at the highest point on Potter Rd to take advantage of the views over Willunga and McLaren Vale, and even a glimpse of Sellicks Beach.
There is still wonderful potential to extend the home to make the forever home which may include your own vineyard or perhaps a horse arena. Ponies welcome!.(stcc)
Each room in this home reflects enjoyment but what you will love is....
- 3 bedrooms that are a great size and filled with colour and personality. The master has a sizeable ensuite and retreat/dressing room. The third bedroom is currently being used as an office/art room
- The creative spirit of the house is clearly evident in the free flowing family and dining area with detailed stencilled timber flooring and polished Fresco wall. Large panel doors allow for maximum light and embrace the panoramic views and simply open up to create an instant family pleasing summer space. A log burner/combustion fire is perfect for the winter months.
-The kitchen is well provided with cupboard space and gas cooktop and is adjacent to the main living space so nobody feels excluded.
- Further family space in the large sitting room which is centred around the open fireplace and is a charming and relaxed space.
- A salt watered chlorinated swimming pool that sits comfortably nestled into the garden on the lower terrace.
- A double carport that is under the main roof and could well provide a cost effective extension project if additional space is being considered.
The front of the house has additional parking as you enter the property which also has a sweeping circular driveway and plenty of off street parking. There are 2 x 10,000 litre water tanks as well as mains water.
If you are looking at lifestyle options then perhaps your own vines?. This is a property that abounds with possibilities for the future and land holdings of this size that are only 30 minutes travel time to the city will only become rarer.
537 Brighton Road, Brighton Sa 5048
08 8377 1033