Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Situated in the quiet little rural settlement of Avon this 4 hectare - 10 acre property is suited for horse lovers and hobby farm pursuits, with the extra acreage enabling you to grow your own fodder. It also offers a wonderful lifestyle still within commuting distance to the city and suburbs and also very central to the Adelaide plains employment sectors of the poultry industry, hay processing plants and primo abattoirs.
Set on two separate titles it also provides the opportunity to build a second dwelling for dual family living.
The very well-maintained character stone home features:
• Wide central hallway, high ceilings, ornate ceilings to lounge, jarrah flooring
• 4 Double bedrooms the master with floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes
• Country style eat in kitchen with fully functional wood stove (provides heating
during winter months) Plus modern gas cook-top, electric oven and microwave , huge
walk-in pantry with room for fridge and freezer
• Huge lounge with slow combustion heating and ornate ceiling
• Family bedroom with shower, bath and vanity
• 2nd bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Separate laundry
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in Kitchen and lounge
• 3.2 KW solar power system
• Mains water plus 71,000 litres (approx.) rain water storage plumbed to the home
• Upgraded electrics
• Enclosed rear patio/outdoor living
• Front carport and store shed
• Separated BBQ area with adjoining gym/mancave area and greenery
• Large workshop with double carport and attached implement shed
• Elevated barn in great condition
• Large poultry shed
• Potting/store shed and other sundry shedding
• 3 stables with yards
• Established gardens of lawn and shrubs with the extended grounds of mature trees
adding to the appeal of the setting
• Vegie patches for the home-grown vegetable and fruit orchard with a variety of
trees including olives, lemons, oranges
• 1 large paddock for livestock
This is a feature packed rural lifestyle package that must be inspected to appreciate what it has to offer.