Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
One bedroom property ideal for first home buyers and astute investors.
After owning the property for 16 years, the owners are in a selling mind and this property must be sold!
The property has been updated, refreshed and is ready to go. Natural light flows throughout, and with its elevated position you can relax on the large balcony and enjoy stunning views of Mount Taylor and the gardens below.
It's hard not to love this location with just a 5 minute walk to the Southlands shopping precinct, and super quick access to Westfield Woden, Canberra Hospital, schools and public transport.
Previously rented for $280 per week, this unit provides excellent return for investors.
* 1 bedroom with build in robe
* Updated bathroom and includes washing machine and clothes dryer
* Kitchen with electric cooking and bar fridge
* Separate storage room
* Allocated covered car park
* Close proximity to Mawson shops, Woden Plaza & Canberra Hospital
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):