Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Offers Over $350,000
Conveniently located in a quiet street in Rokeby are these spacious free standing three bedroom villa units. This is the perfect property if you are looking for your first home, an investment property or a home to retire from work to.
The home features an open plan kitchen, dining room and spacious lounge room all with plenty of natural light and sunshine. The chef-inspired kitchen with stainless steel oven, ceramic cook top, stainless steel range hood, dishwasher, plenty of bench space, will make entertaining family and friends a breeze. The master bedroom is king size with good size built in robes, ensuite with a separate shower, toilet and vanity. The second and third bedrooms are also king sized with built in robes and nice garden outlooks.
The family sized bathroom has a relaxing bath, separate shower, vanity and a separate toilet.
The separate laundry is located in a convenient location with direct outside access. The private backyard offers a low maintenance outdoor living space or for those with a passion for gardening, your oasis awaits.
The unit is complemented with easy parking and near level access (two or three steps) and could be easily updated and designed to be wheelchair friendly.
The property offers a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle, with beautiful mountain/hill views and plenty of sunshine located in a quiet area.
- Close to shops, conveniences, schools, transport and only 18 minutes from Hobarts CBD.
- First Home buyers government grant ($20,000) available to approved purchasers before 30-6-2019.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for efficient heating and cooling (7.2kw Fujitsu).
- Double glazed windows and energy efficient LED lighting.
- Low maintenance brick/James Hardie Scyon 325 Stria and Colorbond roof construction.
- Work has commenced, and completion late mid May 2019 (weather permitting)
For further information or a private inspection please call Brendon Campbell on his mobile.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information