Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Nestled on a quiet loop street in the popular suburb of McKellar, this privately built single storey home comes with an abundance of opportunity and could be your chance to gain entry into what has typically been a tightly-held and sought after area.
With a north easterly orientation and set forward on a 779m² (approx.) parcel of land backing reserve, 24 Bean Crescent already has the credentials to intrigue families looking to occupy and possibly extend as needed, or investors looking to secure a prime piece of real estate with a view to the future!
A centrally located kitchen complements the combined lounge and dining room at the front of the home and the sizeable family room at the rear. Together with high vaulted ceilings in the lounge room itself, the second living area is a rarity in homes of this size and is definitely a welcome addition to what is ultimately a charming and inviting family home.
The three bedrooms are well-proportioned and are accompanied by an updated bathroom complete with a separate toilet and vanity, while the external access from both the dining area and family room continues the trend of functionality.
With additional features such as gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling, gas hot water, well-maintained yards front and back, a double enclosed carport, a shed or workshop and a recently restored driveway, 24 Bean Crescent should definitely be on top of your list to inspect before the opportunity disappears for another 30 years!
Excellent location backing reserve in a family neighbourhood close to Lake Ginninderra recreation areas, schools, shops and only moments from the Belconnen town centre.
* Single level three bedroom residence with approximately 125m² of living space
* 779m² (approx.) parcel of land in a quiet loop street backing reserve
* Centrally located kitchen with Miele gas range, Bosch dishwasher and good storage
* Combined lounge and dining room at the front of the home with high vaulted ceilings
* Updated bathroom with separate toilet
* Gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
* Covered porches front and back
* Gas storage hot water system
* Insulated walls
* Large secure and flat backyard - plenty of room for the kids and opportunity to extend in the future
* Double carport (automatic roller door being installed) with attached shed
* Excellent family-friendly location
Living Space: 125m² (approx.)
Land Size: 779m² (approx.)
Land Value: $419,000 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,756 p.a. (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $4,009 p.a. (approx.)
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):