Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Redefining luxury urban living - beyond the crisp, sharp geometries of its imposing facade, this newly established two storey four bedroom two ensuite residence offers an innovative design, moments from the proposed redevelopment of the Belconnen Markets.
Flowing living spaces showcase designer-look interiors and high quality finishes, combining to create a supremely comfortable living environment.
Sited to take full advantage of its broad northerly aspect, sunny informality is the keynote to its open plan living area which features high ceilings and double glazed windows, enhancing its sense of space and light.
A centrally located kitchen is the hub of the home and the focal point for family gatherings or entertaining on a grand scale.
Well proportioned bedrooms include two bedrooms with ensuites and another bedroom offering immediate access to a lavish main bathroom, offering many possibilities for mature, extended or multi generational families.
Low maintenance grounds and a peaceful setting moments from parkland and short stroll to the multiple lifestyle choices of the town centre encourage the opportunity to experience urban living at its best.
The price may move you.
Flexible settlement terms available.
· Rates: $2,312 per annum
· Body corporate: $1,663 per annum
· Rental: $780-$830 per week
· Land tax: $2,313 per annum (if tenanted)
· Four bedrooms
· Two ensuites
· Two way bathroom off bedroom three
· Powder room under stairs
· Spacious bedrooms with built in mirrored robes
· Walk in robes to two bedrooms
· Master bedroom with direct courtyard access
· Upstairs balcony off bedroom two
· Wall hung custom vanity units
· Bathrooms tiled to ceilings
· Enclosed under-stair storage
· 2700mm high ceilings to ground floor
· Double glazed windows
· Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms
· Mirror splashbacks to kitchen
· ILVE appliances
· Timber floors to living
· Italian porcelain tiles to wet areas·
· Data and network cabling - NBN and Foxtel provisions
· Built in USB outlets
· Gas BBQ bayonets
· Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot water system
· Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens
· Automated sprinkler system
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):