Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Offers over $450,000
All Offers To Be Submitted By COB Thursday 20th December 2018!
Neat and tidy, facilitating low maintenance living in a quiet family-friendly neighbourhood; this solidly constructed home on a 819m2 corner block with side access and a fenced backyard would make a fabulous entry level property or investment to add to your portfolio.
All on one level for easy care and maintenance, the home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, central kitchen, covered alfresco entertaining patio, internal laundry, and shed.
Light-filled with modern interiors, the home's features include: air-conditioning and tiles throughout, quality appliances, separate toilet and shower over bath in the main bathroom, security screens and generous storage.
There's plenty of room to bring in the boat or caravan down the side, and so close to the spectacular waterways of Buffalo Creek, it's well worth investing in a tinnie to head out and fish or just cruise along Lee Point and soak up the sunshine and stunning natural beauty.
It's a great backyard for children and pets to play safely and securely enjoy a chilled drink or two as the kids kick a footy around or have a hit of cricket. There's also plenty of room to put in a trampoline, or even a pool if desired.
Built in 1986, the home has been well maintained and needs no money spent on it.
It would make not only an attractive investment property, but also a very appealing entry level home for a young couple/family starting out.
Hibiscus Shopping Centre and facilities are only three minutes away, and Casuarina Square is a five-minute drive
* Well-presented, easy-care living
* 819m2 corner block with side access
* Gardens are fully reticulated
* Built in robes to all rooms
* Electric gate with remote access
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* All lights, fans, power points and switches have been replaced
* Stylish central kitchen
* Covered alfresco patio
* Fully fenced yard, great for kids
* Light-filled, tasteful modern décor
* A/C, ceiling fans, tiles throughout
* Quiet family-friendly street
* 3 minutes to Hibiscus Shopping Centre
* 5 minutes to Casuarina Square
* Suit investor or entry level buyer
* Recently painted so it's nice and fresh
* Lots of parking, 1 under-cover
* Personal access side gate
* Block is big enough to build a granny flat for family or for additional income
This rare find is conveniently located in close proximity to primary, middle, and senior schools, Charles Darwin University, moments from Casuarina shopping centre, public transport and medical facilities.
Area Under Title: 819 m2
Council Rates: $1,700 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage easement to Power and Water Corporation
Lease Details: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Year Built: 1986
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)