Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Mates Rates Real Estate is delighted to be marketing this beautiful east facing family home, set in a quiet cul-de-sac. It offers a great floor plan for entertaining and for a family looking for more space. The configuration of the home offers a natural abundance of light throughout, with sweeping views of the Tuggeranong Valley.
The Merbau Timber deck, offers outstanding views and is the perfect area to entertain guests for BBQ’s during the holiday season. The deck creates magnificent indoor/outdoor living, straight off the living spaces.
The kitchen is stunning, features a breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop, double wall oven, plenty of cupboard space and room for a dual sided fridge.
Accommodation includes 4 generous bedrooms all of which have built-in wardrobes. Conveniently the large master bedroom is segregated and has its own private ensuite. There is also a study-nook.
The bathroom is sparkling clean and features a bath and separate W/C
Heating and cooling is provided by a ducted gas system, an air-conditioner and ceiling fans, plus there is infinity gas hot-water.
The entertaining area is huge and has space for a BBQ. It overlooks the backyard which has been landscaped with established shrubs, paving and quality lawn, perfect for kids and pets. The front too has been professionally landscaped. As a bonus there is an extra deck with shade sail and a fire pit.
There is a generously sized double garage at the front, perfect for the enthusiast complete with double remote roller doors, extra storage and conveniently a ‘drive through’ area.
The family friendly location is ideal with close to schools and shops.
- 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, brick home
- Huge living space with Easterly views
- Bespoke kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Massive Merabu deck plus extra entertaining areas
- Ducted gas heating and air-conditioning
- Landscaped back yard with paved and grassed area
- Enthusiasts garage with extra storage and through access
- Family friendly location close to schools and shops.
- Block size 717m2, Rates $613 P/Q approx.
- Built 1991, EER 1, Living size 149m2 approx
Property Code: 168
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):