Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction 02 Feb 2019
Located in an elevated and private cul-de-sac in Spence, you will find a spacious family home with an abundance of natural light and free flowing living areas, all offered on a huge parcel of land (940m² approx.). The residence has been lovingly cared for and renovated by its original owners, and is now ready for another family to call it home.
The home comprises three spacious and segregated living areas with a wealth of storage options, and a private rear alfresco which overlooks the stunning gardens and swimming pool. The bedrooms are well proportioned, with three offering built in wardrobes. These are complimented by a recently renovated main bathroom. Additionally, the master bedroom offers an updated ensuite bathroom and a stunning bay window.
The property is within short proximity to local parks, schools and shops and is conveniently located with easy access to public transportation and major roads leading to Gungahlin, Belconnen and the Canberra CBD.
- Electric hot water system, 'Ventis' cooling and gas ducted heating
- Toilet and laundry updated in 2012
- Main bathroom renovated in 2012 with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower
- Updated ensuite bathroom
- Updated open plan kitchen with views
- Fully irrigated garden
- Floating floor in kitchen/family room with 'Fujitsu' air-conditioning unit
- Separate air-conditioning in dining/lounge room
- Huge downstairs rumpus with gas heater
- 'Crimsafe' doors throughout
- 3000L water tank
- Alarm system
- Private gardens with tool shed
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- Oversized double garage with internal access and automatic doors
- EER: 2.0
- Internal living: 197.70m² (approx.)
- Rear covered pergola (alfresco): 25m² (approx.)
- Front balcony: 20m² (approx.)
- Garage: 46.20m² (approx.)
- Block size: 940m² (approx.)
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):