Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Located in a quiet, elevated and private cul-de-sac in Spence, you will find a spacious family home with an abundance of natural light and free-flowing living areas, all offered on a huge parcel of land. The residence has been lovingly cared for and renovated by its original owners, and is now ready for another family to call it home.
The residence comprises spacious and segregated living areas with a wealth of storage options, and a private rear alfresco which overlooks the stunning gardens and large swimming pool. The bedrooms are well-proportioned, with four offering built-in wardrobes, one of which has its own entrance and could be used for a variety of purposes. These are complemented by a recently renovated main bathroom. Additionally, the master bedroom offers a lovely bay window (with storage under), as well as an ensuite.
The property is close to a nature reserve (and a small supermarket over the hill) at the top of the cul-de-sac and only a short walking distance to local parks, schools and the Spence shops. It is conveniently located, with easy access to bus stops on Owen Dixon Drive and the major roads leading to the Belconnen Town Centre, Gungahlin and the Canberra CBD.
- Huge downstairs 5th bedroom/office/teenage retreat/rumpus/media room with separate side entrance and great storage that would suit a variety of working from home situations
- Three of the other bedrooms have built-in robes and the master bedroom boasts an attractive bay window, as well as an ensuite bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/family room with views of the back garden and pool
- Floating timber floor to kitchen/family room, along with split system air conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower recess
- Updated separate toilet and laundry
- Ducted natural gas heating throughout the main level, as well as separate natural gas heating to the downstairs area
- A further split system air conditioning unit to lounge/dining room, and a 'Ventis' ducted ventilation system throughout the main level
- A beautiful fully-automated solar-heated saltwater swimming pool is overlooked by the covered alfresco area
- Oversized double garage with internal access, as well as automatic roller doors
- Large fully-irrigated and well-established private gardens with tool shed for storage
- 3000L water tank
- NBN connected
- Back to base security alarm system
- EER: 2.0
- Internal living: 197.70m² (approx.)
- Rear covered pergola (alfresco): 25m² (approx.)
- Front balcony: 20m² (approx.)
- Garage: 46.20m² (approx.)
- Block size: 940m² (approx.)
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):