Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$265,000 - $285,000
Quietly sited at the front of the group with private access to Robert Avenue, this solid brick unit offers an excellent entry level opportunity for investors and homeowners alike. With only 6km to the city and public transport only a short walk away, providing easy access to local shopping and utilities, the home will appeal to busy singles, younger families starting out and retirees winding down, while offering entrepreneur's an attractive easy to rent' investment option with room for future modernisation and improvement.
A 3 bedroom configuration boasts separate living, dining and kitchen areas along with generous outdoor spaces. A spacious lounge with ceiling fan is adjacent a combined kitchen / dining offering an open, free flowing area for your daily living. The kitchen is neat, tidy and functional providing corner pantry, raised breakfast bar, freestanding stove and crisp tiled splashbacks.
Bedrooms 1 & 2 are double bed capable, with bedrooms 1 & 3 both offering built-in robes. A full main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a walk through laundry with external access complete the interior.
Outdoors provides a private courtyard with carport for 1 car plus there is a carpark space for another and room in the driveway for a third vehicle if required. A tool shed and second private courtyard complete a tidy start up or wind down package that is bound to appeal.
* Solid brick unit at the front of the group
* Private access and street frontage to Robert Avenue
* 3 bedrooms, bedrooms 1 & 2 of double proportion
* Bedrooms 1 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious lounge with dining adjacent
* Remote controlled ceiling fan and light to living room
* Kitchen overlooks dining
* Kitchen with corner pantry, raised breakfast bar, range hood over freestanding stove, gas oven and cooktop and crisp tiled splashbacks
* Spacious main bathroom and separate laundry
* Single carport and room for 2 other vehicles to park off street
* Tool shed and second private courtyard
* Security roller shutters to west facing windows
* Instant gas hot water service
* Ducted heating and cooling to living, kitchen, dining and bedroom 1
* 2.45m ceilings
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Nailsworth Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area.
This property represents a great entry level opportunity in highly rated Broadview. Investors and homebuyers be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential / 64 - Residential East
House | 107sqm
Built | 1975
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC