Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Impressive in every aspect, this solid block ground level home is nicely nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and virtually ticks every box of your 'must have' list. The private pocket is surrounded by a number of long standing owner occupiers and other than neighbours coming home, the street rarely sees any other vehicle at all, perfect for a home spot or kids playing amongst neighbourhood friends.
Immaculate gardens and recent painting inside and out create a striking first impression, which is all the more enhanced by an electric roller gate opening in to a huge 4-bay carport. This carport flows through to an inground plunge pool area as well as an air conditioned garage. The size of the garage offers mixed used potential such as work shop, prized location for bikes of any kind, teenagers retreat, games room or a super quiet home office.
The house is ready and prepared for buyers immediately looking to move in. The kitchen is not only huge but offers fantastic appointments such as; granite bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher, loads of bench and cupboard space. A separate laundry opens on to an enclosed drying court, it is screened and weather protected. The main bathroom has been tastefully renovated, boasting a contemporary look and feel, the use of neutral colours will ensure the bathroom will look classy for years to come.
The home is fully tiled and air conditioned and offers secure front and rear lawn space. Neat and tidy this easy to live in home is ready and waiting for new owners.
Standout features include:
- Solid block construction, freshly painted inside and out
- 4 Space carport
- Electric roller gate
- Inground pool
- Large garage plus a second garden shed
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Upgraded kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher and more
- 3 Bedrooms, fully tiled
- Separate laundry with direct access to an external drying court
- Carport is even larger enough to act an entertainment area for extra-large get-togethers
- Immaculate established gardens
- Central location close to numerous day to day amenities, as well as short travel distance to Hibiscus Shopping Centre, Marrara Shopping Centre, Darwin Golf Club, Leanyer Water Park, Casuarina Shopping Centre, Darwin Airport, Public and Private Hospitals, University and so much more!
Land Area: 811 s/mtrs
Yr Built: 1980 with approved modifications
Council Rates: $1420 per annum
Vacant Possession: Yes