Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$2,650,000 to $2,750,000
Gracefully elevated above the landscape, this unique family home is rich in individual character delivering a wealth of indoor and outdoor living spaces which encourage a relaxed beaches lifestyle. Sweeping across three spacious levels it offers family versatility with the option of a 5th bedroom or study.
Totally privatised from the road, it includes terraced gardens with room for a pool and ample space for the kids to play. Boasting dual street access and a generous triple lock up garage, live the dream mere footsteps to the beach and bus.
• Light filled with crisp white floorboards and walls of glass
• Gracious entry room, large lounge, slow combustion fire
• Casual living and dining, luxury stone wrapped kitchen
• Island bench, full complement of fine Miele appliances
• Conservatory breakfast nook, multiple decks and terraces
• Master with ensuite, robes and turret room with bay views
• Large office, lower level family room, cellar and utility room
• Guest bedroom with adjoining bath
• Ample storage areas plus a large triple lock up garage
• Moments to exceptional schools and Stocklands Balgowlah
Land size 753sqm
Water rates $247 per quarter
Council rates $632 per quarter
Open on Saturday & Wednesday 11-11:30am or Inspections by appointment
Call Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale.