Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$649,000 - $699,000
Whether you are looking to develop now or hold for future gains, this prime site located in the Applecross High School intake zone provides a unique opportunity to create two street front green title lots with 11.175m frontages (STCA).
The large 885sqm site comes with an original 1966, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that could be renovated to rent out or demolished to develop straight away, as the conditional subdivision is already in place and approved by WAPC.
Set in an elevated position and rising to the rear boundary, the amazing 57.47m depth provides the perfect platform to design and build 2 quality street front homes that will take advantage of the extra yard space available.
- Applecross High School Zone
- R20 zoning
- Total land holding of 885sqm
- 22.35m frontage
- Perfect for 2 street front green title blocks
- Bonus original home
- Conditional subdivision approval from WAPC
- Home business opportunities considered STCA
Positioned to maximise lifestyle, wander only a short walk to Marmion Reserve, restaurants, public transport, Wireless Hill Reserve, cafes and of course Garden City Shopping Centre, of which of course is going through some major development.
The redevelopment aims to transform the retail, leisure, entertainment and food offer of Perth's most iconic shopping centre. On completion the centre is expected to have:
- Relocated and expanded David Jones store joining existing Myer and Kmart
- Two new full line supermarkets
- An impressive range of large format international fast fashion retailers and flagship stores
- A comprehensive main street casual dining and leisure precinct
- A new Hoyts Cinema complex
- A comprehensive assortment of fresh food
The development of Garden City will increase the size of the centre from 72,000 square metres to approximately 120,000 square metres and once completed, will be WA's largest fashion and leisure destination.
Council rates: $1,597.04 per annum
Water rates: $1,036.28 per annum
Block size: 885 sqm
Build year: 1966
Dwelling type: House
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.