Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Welcome to 50C Hanlon Street, Hamilton Hill.
Beautifully located west of Carrington Street this low maintenance, rear home in a highly sought after, quiet cul-de-sac is sure to surpass your expectations. Perfectly suited to a multitude of buyers including downsizers, first home buyers, young families and investors - now is the perfect time to secure your future!
Built in 1995 and with only one owner since new, this immaculate, well looked after home comprises 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas and a lovely west facing patio area.
The main bedroom will easily facilitate a king size bed and there is plenty of space in the walk-in robe. The ensuite bathroom is spacious with a shower and loo, and vanity space for him and her too!
A formal lounge room off the main entry welcomes visitors and is a great space to relax and read a book. The open plan living, dining and kitchen space is super functional and the lead light skylight allows natural light to fill the room daily absolutely free of charge.
Following a renovation, the galley style kitchen has been revamped to a modern masterpiece with loads of spacious drawer's stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking and beautiful engineered stone bench tops.
The minor bedrooms both have built in robes, carpeted floors and ceiling fans and are perfect spaces for kids, guests or as a study!
Property Feature List:
- Rear home in a complex of 3
- Spacious driveway with covered parking for 2 cars
- Gorgeous wrought iron security grills
- Lounge room with plush carpeted floors and split system A/C
- Simple, modern, renovated kitchen
- Living room with downlights, ceiling fan and skylight
- Separate dining space leading to patio area
- Ensuite and second bathroom for guests
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and with built in robes, ceiling fans and carpeted floors
- Low maintenance gardens and exterior spaces
- Solar system to save on power bills
- Gas storage hot water system
- This plus so much more!
This fantastic home has everything you need and more. Don't wait, ACT ON it now and come along and check it out for yourself!
Council rates: $1,550.90 per annum
Water rates: $1,001.29 per annum
Strata fees: $200.00 per quarter
Block size: 394sqm
Build year: 1995
Dwelling type: House
Floor plan: Yes
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.