Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$360,000 - $390,000
Originally constructed in 1965 and boasting contemporary upgrades, this solid brick two storey home offers 7 main rooms with up to 4 bedrooms across a spacious design with contemporary fittings throughout. Enjoy views to the coast from the upper level balcony, entertain outdoors in style under the decked pergola and enjoy the luxury of a separate studio space, perfect for a hairdresser, graphic designer or work from home professional.
The massive 850m2 allotment will certainly catch the eye of investors and developers with potential for subdivision and rejuvenation into 2 smaller allotments (STCC), while the 2 roomed office / studio could easily become a granny flat, bed & breakfast or rent out as a studio apartment, the perfect mortgage buster! For those who desire living space, then a simply convert back to the original design or add a fourth bedroom.
A modern upgraded kitchen is bright and white offering country style cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, island breakfast bar and pendant lighting, a great spot for a casual chat at the end of the day. Upstairs offers a large living room with a decked balcony overlooking the neighbourhood with westerly views to the coast. A combustion heater will warm the winter chills while ducted evaporative cooling keeps the summer heat at bay.
Step out doors and entertain larger group on a timber deck with gabled pergola over, rising to 3.2m high, all overlooking a massive rear yard with ample shedding.
All 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans. The master suite offers a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 have easy access to the main bathroom. A separate laundry and toilet complete the amenities while a single carport provides vehicle accommodation. All this and more set on a secure gated allotment with room to move into the future.
* Solid brick home on large 850m2 allotment
* Constructed in 1965 and boasting contemporary upgrades
* 7 main rooms across a versatile floorplan
* Plumbed two roomed studio, office, games room or flat (split system a/c)
* Potential for subdivision into 2 smaller allotments (STCC)
* Upgraded kitchen with country style cabinetry, double sink with Pura Tap, island breakfast bar and pendant lighting
* 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 of good proportion
* Upstairs lounge with combustion heater
* Decked balcony with views to the coast
* Large decked pergola / outdoor entertaining area
* 3 tool sheds
* Ducted evaporative cooling to the upper level
* Security roller shutters to all major wast facing windows
* Secure gates and high fencing
* Single carport
* 2.6m ceilings to the ground floor, 2.4m ceiling to the first floor
* Potential packed offering with broad scope for future improvements
Great location within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is just up the road with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available and The University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes also nearby. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family.
Quality shopping can be found at Para Hills Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including The Paddocks, (dog friendly park), Lindblom Park, Rowe park and Pooraka Triangle Park, plus Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs, all nearby.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering. A value home and a terrific investment opportunity.
Your inspection is essential.
Zone | Residential
Land | 850 sqm (approx)
House | 164 sqm (approx)
Built | 1965
Council Rates | tba
Water | tba
ESL | tba