Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction Guide $2,600,000
Historic on the outside and contemporary on the inside, this double-fronted freestanding cottage is a haven of sleek family entertaining. High ceilings and timber floors create a sense of timeless elegance while the sprawling open plan indoor/outdoor design with a deep level garden is ideal for everyday living and vibrant gatherings. Flowing over two levels, it enjoys a flexible floor plan, generous bedrooms and a sumptuous master suite. Boasting a northeast-to-rear aspect, it's perfectly placed between Balmain Wharf and thriving Darling Street.
- Open plan kitchen flows to separate living and dining spaces
- Stone bench tops, stainless steel Miele appliances, dishwasher
- Full-width outdoor entertaining terrace with built-in barbeque
- Bedrooms with built-in robes, fully tiled bathrooms, one bathtub
- Huge master suite with balcony, walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite
- Internal laundry, well-presented, move straight in and enjoy
- Stroll to foreshore reserves, Woolworths and cosmopolitan cafes
- Positioned in exclusive Balmain schools catchment zone