Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$199,000 - $218,000
Perfectly located in the stylish eastern suburbs and only 4km from the city, this fabulous 1 bedroom unit is sited at the rear of a quiet leafy group and within easy reach of all desirable amenities. First home buyers and down scalers will love the updated interior and botanic outlook while shrewd investors will revel in the easy to rent' availability and generous rental returns.
Spacious courtyards wrap around the unit. Established trees and plants will provide a blank canvas for your gardening pursuits. A splash of water and a little landscaping will transform these generous courtyard into your own private botanic paradise. There is plenty of space for an outdoor living improvement, (subject to necessary consents), and a great opportunity to value add.
A freshly painted interior boasts fresh floor coverings and window treatments with an open plan kitchen, living and dining providing a generous everyday space. An upgraded kitchen offers crisp white cabinetry, timber look vinyl flooring, stainless steel stove and range-hood, marble look tiled splashbacks and soft close drawers. Transition from indoors to out with a sliding glass door offering access to the side courtyard.
The bedroom is of good double proportion with a built-in robe and direct access to the main bathroom. A terrazzo bathroom floor highlights modern upgrades to a spacious bathroom where a shower-bath and washing machine space feature. A single carport space completes a very attractive offering.
Be quick to view, this one is a rare gem in a great location.
* 1 Bedroom unit at the rear of a leafy group
* Solid brick construction
* Generous wrap around courtyards with established plants and trees
* "Gardeners delight" with room for future outdoor improvement
* Freshly painted interior with upgraded floor coverings
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Upgraded kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, timber look vinyl flooring, stainless steel stove and range-hood, marble look tiled splashbacks and soft close drawers
* Sliding glass door offers access to side courtyard
* Double size bedroom with built-in robe
* Main bathroom with terrazzo floor and upgraded cabinetry
* Shower-bath and washing machine space to bathroom
* Tool shed
* Split system air conditioner to living area
* Single carport space
Perfectly located in a quiet leafy group. The Payneham Oval is right across the road with football, tennis and cricket clubs as well as excellent public open spaces including playground, a great environment for your exercise and outdoor relaxation.
Local schools include St Joseph's Primary, Trinity Gardens Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College along with close proximity to Pembroke and St Peters Colleges. Local shopping is within walking distance at Marden Shopping Centre and public transport is also close by.
Your inspection of this unique unit will not disappoint.
Council | Norwood, Payneham and St Peters
Zone | Residential
Land | n/a
House | 42sqm (approx)
Built | 1970
Council Rates | $1,001.15 pa
Water | $308.50 pq
ESL | $155.25 pa