Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$530,000 - $570,000
Constructed in 2012 by Fairmont Homes, this crisp contemporary residence boasts 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms and double garage with generous indoor and outdoor spaces across a generous open plan layout where chic styling and thoughtful design combines to offer a relaxed living space with a bright modern ambience.
Perfectly sited on a quiet street with a desirable leafy outlook and only 7km to the Adelaide CBD offering a great everyday lifestyle perfect for younger families, busy professionals and fussy down-scalers. Collect your morning coffee from First Things First' as you walk the kids to Enfield Primary School or catch the bus on Main North Road, all only a short 100m walk away.
Crisp floating floors and a bright neutral colour scheme flow throughout the living spaces, combining with an elegant combination of feature pendant and LED down lighting to create a refined and creative living environment.
A central lounge provides that valuable second living area, complete with recessed bulkhead ceiling to 2.75m high. Step through to an open plan family and dining room with kitchen overlooking. A handy television niche creates additional space while a generous window combination allows natural light to gently infuse.
Cook as you relax with friends in a stunning kitchen boasting crisp modern cabinetry, soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide and welcoming breakfast bar. Entertain outdoors on a tiled alfresco living portico built under the main roof while the kids play on the rear lawn. High fencing and mature plantings with ensure your privacy.
All 3 bedrooms are genuine double bed size, all with fresh carpets and ceiling fans. The master bedroom boasts and ensuite bathroom with dual vanities and a spacious his & hers walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both equipped with built-in robes.
A bright main bathroom, separate toilet and spacious laundry combine with a double garage boasting automatic panel lift door and direct internal access to complete a stylish contemporary residence that is bound to impress.
* Fairmont Homes, 2012 constructed home in desirable location
* 2 living areas and 3 bedrooms across an open plan design
* Floating floors, neutral tones, LED and pendant lighting throughout the living areas
* Formal lounge with feature pendant light and recessed bulkhead ceiling
* Open plan family, dining and kitchen
* Family room with television niche, feature pendant lighting and abundant natural light
* Kitchen boasts crisp modern cabinetry, soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar
* Tiled outdoor living portico, under main roof
* Fully landscaped rear yard with lawn, high fencing and established plantings
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and ceiling fan
* Bedrooms 2 & 3, (both double size), with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Modern bathrooms with contemporary tapware and fittings
* Bright laundry with external access
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
* Fully irrigated front and rear yards
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
A great home in a terrific location. For the younger family Enfield Primary School & Child Care are both within walking distance, with other quality local schools nearby including St Gabriel's School, St. Paul Lutheran Schhol, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School.
Choose to shop at Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza or Sefton Plaza, with the Gepps Cross Lifestyle precinct only a short drive away. Stay well fed all year round with the numerous food options at just a stones throw. There are plenty of local parks and reserves for your exercise and leisure, including Folland Park Reserve, Somerset Reserve and the Enfield Tennis Club
Inspection will most certainly impress.
Date: Thursday 31st January, 2019
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: The Arkaba Hotel, 150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R64
Land | 376sqm
Built | 2012
Coucil Rates | tba
Water | tba
ESL | tba