Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
$495,000 - $525,000
Are you ready to live the new home dream', well look no further! This only just completed courtyard residence by Stirling Homes boasts the very best of contemporary style with modern appointments flowing across a 3 bedroom, 2 living area design. Perfectly located only 10km to the city and 3.5km to the fabulous western beaches of Adelaide, and with shopping, recreation and transport at your doorstep, the home is bound to appeal!
Younger families moving up, down-scalers moving across, busy professionals looking for a low maintenance lifestyle and keen investors ready to reap the available depreciation and generous rental returns, should all take a longer look at this one!
Quality floating floors, LED downlights, 2.7m ceiling and a crisp neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living spaces with a refreshing modern ambience. A formal lounge, (or study), adjacent the entrance provides that valuable second living area while a combined kitchen, family and meals offers a generous everyday space.
Cook as you socialise with a fabulous integrated kitchen design providing a full view over a large casual living area providing plenty of room for the entire family to relax. Stainless steel Euro appliances including 900mm wide oven and 5 burner gas stove combine with crisp modern cabinetry, window splashback, generous pantry, island breakfast bar and double sink to offer a sophisticated modern kitchen.
Entertain outdoors in style with a tiled alfresco portico under the main roof. Stacker doors from the family room provide a seamless transition from indoors to out as you relax and enjoy the atmosphere. A large lawn covered rear yard will give the kids a place to play, plus there is a garden area for the botanical minded and a rain water tank plumbed to the home.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with the master bedroom offering a spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both provide built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A stylish 3 way bathroom design caters for both guests and residents while a single drive through garage with automatic panel lift door accommodates the family car.
Sophisticated contemporary styling, modern appointments and quality construction.
This ones got it all!
* Brand new courtyard home constructed by Stirling Homes
* Quality floating floors, LED downlights and a crisp neutral colour scheme
* 3 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Formal lounge (or study) adjacent the entrance
* Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen features stainless steel Euro appliances including 900mm wide oven and 5 burner gas stove, crisp modern cabinetry, window splashback, generous pantry, island breakfast bar and double sink
* Stacker doors lead to tiled outdoor living portico
* Outdoor living overlooks generous lawn covered rear yard
* Rain water tank (plumbed) plus garden area
* Clever 3 way bathroom caters for guests and residents
* Single drive through garage with auto panel lift door
* Central courtyard
* Spacious & bright laundry
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Deadlock aluminium windows throughout
* 2.7m ceilings
Delightfully located between the city and the beach and within easy reach of all amenities. Local shopping can be found at Westside Findon & Westfield West Lakes. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and associated medical services are close by and there are plenty of parks and reserves in the local area including the fabulous sand belt golf courses of the Western suburbs.
Local schools include Findon High, Allenby Gardens and Flinders Park Primary, Lockleys North Primary and Underdale High School, with Seaton Park and Kidman Park Primary Schools also available. Public transport is a short walk to Clark Terrace or Tapleys Hill Road.
A great opportunity to purchase an outstanding new home that offers a quality low maintenance lifestyle. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 16- Mid Suburban
Land | 380sqm
House | 180sqm
Council Rates | $1109.30 per annum
Water | $171.42 per quarter
ESL | $252.85 per annum