Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A great opportunity to enter into the Inner West market with this freestanding period home. Occupying a large 569m2 block in a peaceful locale, this full brick home is ideal for buyers looking to renovate or rebuild in the future.
• Period detail including original 1920's era tiled bathroom
• Separate study/sunroom which can be utilised as a home office
• Formal lounge and dining rooms, Long side driveway leading to carport
• Great sized backyard with granny flat potential (STCA)
• Moments to good schools/child cares, cafes and local popular eateries
• Stroll to Cooks River Parklands, Earlwood Oval and Sports Club
• Approx. 15 minute walk to Canterbury train station