Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Expressions of Interest
Having sold the land to the owners of this property, we always wait with bated breath what the end build will be like, its a great part of our job (that and seeing before and after renovations) and I can honestly say that with this one, when I walked in I got a little emotional!! Oozing with sleek sophistication superior styling to match the quality of build, it really is a wonderful home and has been finished to perfection with uncompromising attention to detail and no expense spared, right down to the mitred edge tiling and best you can buy, lush green Sir Walter lawn that the photographer said is the nicest he has seen in ages. I could continue on like this describing all the features and benefits but it would be an extremely long story so I will just write a list
1. Master bedroom is carpeted for comfort underfoot, faces West so the sunsets will be stunning and comes with a gorgeous dbl Essa stone vanity and large shower with smart glass in the ensuite and a great size walk in robe
2. Beds 2, 3 and 4 are all Queen size, carpeted and feature double built in robes in each room and 1 West facing room has stunning views towards the coast
3. Kitchen - Centrally located with beautiful polished Essa stone bench tops/breakfast bar, soft close drawers and cupboards and 900mm gas Chefs oven
4. Dry Scullery/Large Pantry to the side of the kitchen, the perfect space for extra storage, cookbooks and all those electrical appliances and gadgets cooks like to collect
5. Dedicated meals/dining room is open plan and is positioned perfectly to blend indoor outdoor living and entertaining with ease
6. Spacious family room faces East so the early morning sunrises and sunlight streaming through the large windows will be an absolutely beautiful way to start the day
7. Separate 4.5m x 3.8m media/home theatre room
8. Study nook or extra sitting area at the top of the stairs
9. Family bathroom with amazing large deep bath tub and separate shower with smart glass shower screen and separate WC
10. Powder room for guests
11. The laundry is plumbed to a 2000 litre water tank which is has a 7 star enviro rating
12. Highly efficient, zoned multi station Hitachi 12.5kW Premium Inverter ducted air conditioning through out the home
13. Solitare block out roller blinds which are user friendly, highly durable and made from an easy care fabric
14. Photovoltaic Solar power - SplitLine Configured system with flat plate collector, which not only provides your electricity but also produces about 95% of net clean renewable energy over a 30 year service lifetime
15.. Top floor walls are insulated to meet 7 star environmental requirements and help to maintain the temperature in the home and are above average height for Australian standards
16.. 31 course walls (2.7m) on the ground floor provide an extra sense of space and height and are well above the average of 2.4m
17. Alfresco dining under the main roof provides a perfect spot to enjoy family meals outside or to entertain and relax and because it is East facing, breakfast in the morning sun will be beautiful.
18. Double garage with automatic roller door and shoppers entry to the home
19. A grand entrance through the front door makes a real statement as you enter the home
20. Lush Sir Walter front and rear lawns are automatically reticulated and provide the perfect play area for kids and dogs
21. Reticulated raised garden beds, the perfect spot to get your inner City Farmer going and grow some herbs and veggies
22. With 254.1sqm under the main roof and 380sqm of land, this home provides plenty of space for all
23. Brand new and just finished in late 2018
24. Extra parking for a Caravan or Boat to the front
Located less than 3km to the beach and just over 3km to Fremantle, the cappuccino strip and all things Freo, this stunning property really does offer a wonderful lifestyle in a fabulous location with minimal fuss and work required to maintain it.
The famous "Princi's" butcher shop and Romano's continental deli at the Beaconsfield Plaza Shopping Centre with medical centre, newsagent, bakery, eateries and specialty shops is only a 500m walk away (that alone makes me jealous). At one end of the street is the newly refurbished, extended and opened Fremantle College and at the other end and just around the corner there is a public and private primary school! How good is that??