Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Passed in at Auction, your time to move on this is NOW.
Around 25 minutes from the CBD and less than 15 minutes to the beach.
Peaceful, tranquil, natural. At last a home among the gum trees. Nestled in a grove of native eucalypts and chattering birdlife. This beautiful family estate provides roomy, comfortable living. Moments from the freeway,train station and shopping village, a quick drive to Cockburn Central and shopping galore, yet set in a dreamily quiet enclave away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Your much needed tree change without the extensive commute! Well maintained with plenty of scope to add your own design touches. Fantastic floorplan with shoppers entry to kitchen and home office from lock up double garage. Good separation between main bedroom wing and minor bedrooms. Bedrooms all well separated from formal and informal living and dining.
Dreamy treed vistas from all rooms particularly the kitchen and living areas, such a relaxing feel permeates this house. Outside you enjoy a winding driveway to the house and to the rear a large pool and gazebo. Tinker in the machinery shed, watch the kids play in the cubby house or feed the ducks and chickens in their spacious enclosure.
Great proximity to schools, in particular Aubin Grove Primary School, All Saints College and Corpus Christie. Gateway Shopping Centre is nearby along with a plethora of reserves and parks for hikes and picnics.
Special features include:
• Modern deep bore
• Water tank with 120,000L capacity
• Local security system
• Air conditioning - full house reverse cycle Daikin
• Ducted vacuum
• Kleenmaid appliances with induction stove
• Theatre room with projector and screen
• Solar panels - Hot water solar supply with gas boost
• Pool - 10 metre long fibreglass pool with Chemigem system
• Gas BBQ and pizza oven in poolside gazebo
• Existing enclosure suited to ducks and chickens
• Easily adapted for animals such as horses, goats and sheep
• Plenty of fabulous clean water, native vegetation and shade.