Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Price Upon Application
Located on the edge of Atherton with rich fertile soils, this grazing property with a modern home and unit offers an opportunity for a convenient farm or to be developed into cropping.
- 77.97 Hectares (192 acres) flat land fenced for cattle
- 145 mgl water licence from bore to 80 acre centre pivot
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern home with open plan kitchen, living, lounge area
- 2 bedroom self contained unit
- entertainment area on wide verandah attached to main house
- second bore for house and water troughs
- machinery sheds with 3 phase power, store room and yards
- calf feeding shelter & trough, 2000 tonne silage storage
- centre lane with electric internal fences, fertilised & clean pastures
On the edge of Atherton, this property is excellent quality grazing with potential to be developed into cropping. Phone Gina Raccanello 0407 178 898 for further information.