squiiz.com.au

5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104

Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 1
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 2
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 3
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 4
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 5
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 6
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 7
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 8
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 9
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 10
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 11
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 12
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 13
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 14
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 15
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 16
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 17
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 18
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 19
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 20
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 21
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 22
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 23
Photo - 5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104  - Image 24

5/10 Stanley Street, Belmont WA 6104

Contact an agent

$232,500

Bedrooms
2 beds
Bathrooms
2 baths
Parking
1 parking

SUPER HOT PROPERTY!!! CLOSE TO THE CITY!!! BRAND NEW!!!

This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.

The above purchase price represents 75% share in this property. The Department of Communities - Housing, will retain the other 25% share, in equity.

This BRAND NEW, gorgeous, ground floor, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home has everything you could ask for and is extremely well appointed.

This home has never been lived in and still qualifies for the $10,000 first home owner's grant. A further $2000 HBAA grant is also available for qualified buyers (Just ask me for more details).

Situated close to shops, schools, and public transport and secured behind an electric vehicle gate, this home is sure to attract some attention.

Features include;
Split system reverse cycle air
Stone benchtops
LED lighting
Built in robes
Plush carpets
Ceramic sinks
Stainless steel appliances
Secure parking
PLUS separate storage locker

This home won't last long.

You really must see this property in person to appreciate the value. For more information or for your opportunity to secure this home, please call Jef Baker now.

Property Details

  • Type: Unit
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Toilets: 2
  • Carport Spaces: 1
  • Land Area: 129 m² (approx)

Features

  • Air Conditioning

ER Realty

1/36 Comserv Loop, Ellenbrook Wa 6069

08 9296 7000

View profile

JEF BAKER

Call Jef Baker on
0425 095 880

Contact an agent Email a friend

Save this search

and listing alerts will be sent to your email address