Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
What a chance to secure a beautifully positioned unit in the heart of Canberra City during an exciting time of unprecedented growth and development in our Nation's Capital.
The single level floor plan consists of one spacious bedroom with bathroom and built-in robe, generous kitchen adjacent to the open plan living area encompassed by floor to ceiling windows allowing a stream of natural light throughout the day. A wraparound balcony overlooking the leafy canopy of Glebe Park is yet another outstanding feature of this abode and the ideal spot to relax and watch the world go by.
Whether it be work or play, you are never too far from either, with all the entertainment, shopping and dining options of the city almost literally a stone's throw from your front gate. Floriade, Enlighten and numerous other annual events are all within easy walking distance so you'll never have to worry about parking again.
The tranquil, well-maintained complex grounds include a swimming pool and tennis court for the exclusive use of residents and their guests, the only way to start the day. Secure underground parking and multiple visitor parking spaces are just a few of the added features.
The exciting renewal of the Inner North precinct makes for an ideal time to invest in the future of our blooming city. Coupled with the existing lifestyle opportunities that come with city living, at 44/14 Boolee St, you'll be truly spoilt for choice.
- One bedroom unit in prime Inner North location, approx 120m from Canberra Centre
- Wraparound balcony overlooking Glebe Park with leafy views from all windows
- Open plan, light-filled living space
- Secure underground car space
- Tennis court and pool in tranquil, well-maintained grounds
- Middle floor positioning and security gate providing peace of mind
- Currently rented on a month to month basis for $760/fortnight
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):