Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
As you enter this tightly held street the quality of location is clear to see. Central to everywhere, Jingili is a highly popular Darwin suburb, the appeal extends from being arguably the most conveniently placed Northern suburb in to also a sought-after family friendly suburb due to the area itself being made of virtually all housing.
The house is both unique and full of features that will accommodate large or small families, as well as a myriad of suitable living arrangements.
A true 5-bedroom, 2 bathroom home, which is extremely hard-to-find, especially in such a popular spot. The home has exceptional versatility and could easily function as a 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom, and 2 living room home too.
Downstairs, the main living area forms an integral hub of the home, flanked by a crisp clean immaculate kitchen that has recently been refreshed and modernised. The kitchen offers extended bench and drawer space plus a casual dining space which could also act as an ideal spot for a home work station. French glass doors open to the downstairs entertainment area which is engulfed by sweeping wrap around lawn space - perfect for secure playing and fun inside the comfort of your own home. This area flows around to the in-ground swimming pool where the entire family and or friends can enjoy many occasions and cool off from our warmer days.
A striking timber staircase leads you upstairs to a modern extension where there are a further 2 bedrooms including an ensuited bedroom. Like the other 3 bedrooms, all 5 rooms are spacious, provide built in robes, air conditioned and have beautiful window bays drenching the rooms with natural light.
The long driveway, which becomes an awesome scooter or bike track, opens to a large double carport removed from the street view. There is extra storage with a lock up and neat façade create not only liveability but overall a highly attractive, highly sought-after home with an abundance of accommodation and features.
Other standout points include:
- Short travel distances to Charles Darwin University, Private & Public Hospitals, Darwin Airport, Casuarina Shopping Centre, Nightcliff foreshore & boat ramp, Jingili water-gardens
- Close walking distance to Jingili Primary School along with close proximity to another of age ranged public and private schools
- Large fully fenced 817 s/mtr block, surrounded by long term neighbours
- 3 Large bedrooms downstairs + 2 bedrooms upstairs
- Optional 2nd living area or huge 5th Bedroom
- Large main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry with external access
- Formal and informal dining options
- Outside undercover entertainment area
- Resurfaced swimming pool
- Floating timber floor boards & tiled flooring throughout
- Plus much more
Area: 817 s/mtrs
Yr Built: 1978 with modifications
Pool Fence: Compliant to Australian standards