Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Conveniently located is this rare home sitting on a private land allotment of 817sqm in the wonderful suburb of Nakara.
This ground level property features white timber cladding with natural timber slat internal walls and ceilings, a unique charm not often seen in today's market.
Once inside you will feel like you are in a quaint cottage deep in the woods yet the home is framed by lush tropical established gardens, flowering hanging baskets and fragrant blooms which are just as charming as the home.
What we love about this home:
- Large open plan living and dining rooms
- Unique and charming internal timber slat walls and ceilings
- Well equipped and practical kitchen with plenty of bench space, electric stove, cooktop, rangehood, plenty of cupboards and draws
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Good size internal laundry
- Large white tiles, air-conditioning, louvre windows and security screens throughout
- Great size entertainers verdandah overlooking the established gardens
- Spacious undercover carport / garage
-Wonderful easement free land allotment of 817sqm
The location is fabulous, a short stroll to the local primary, middle and senior schools, not to mention a 5-minute drive to the Darwin University, Royal Darwin Hospital and the ever-stunning Casuarina Coastal Reserve!!
This is undoubtedly an amazing opportunity to buy a unique property in a highly sought-after area. Don't delay or you will miss out.
The current owner has placed the property on the FASTRAK sale process and is willing to look at all offers as there is no set price.
"Make a Start with Team Derek Hart"