Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac in between Emu Park and Old Zilzie, this beautifully presented low-set brick home is neat and fresh, and is an affordable entry into the market, or an astute investment in this popular beachside suburb. The home is in perfect living condition, yet offers scope to add value through some modest renovations or updates.
* Formal lounge room with brick feature wall entry.
* Kitchen with hotplate & wall oven, ample pantry storage space and a breakfast bar
* The kitchen leads to a east facing outdoor living area- the ideal spot for a sunny entertaining
* Bedrooms are generous size and feature built-ins. The master bedroom featuring a bay window
* The 2-way bathroom is in great original condition and features a spa bath with overhead shower.
* There is a carport space plus extra if needed and a garden shed
* Landscaped to perfection and fully fenced
It's just a short walk to the Zilzie service station/convenience store, 10 minutes to the beach and the new sporting fields are also handy. This is what living at the beach is all about, simply relaxing.
Property Code: 345