Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Offers over $630,000
This gorgeous home is tucked away in a private little street in Darwin's premier suburb of Bayview. Ideally located at the end of Latrobe street there are no neighbours behind or to the side.
There are many reasons why Bayview is one of Darwins most popular suburbs and you will quickly come to see why with just a short drive into the CBD and easy access to Tiger Brennan.
If you are looking for peace and quiet in a private setting this is the home for you.
The home has an exceptional lay out that incorporates both form and functionality for modern day living.
A great open plan with large windows and doors let in loads of ambient light to create a natural feel in this captivating property.
* Master bedroom has walk in robe and spacious ensuite
* Main bathroom has separate shower, bath and bay windows
* All bedrooms separated from each other
* Extremely large kitchen with loads of bench space, cupboards, double sink and modern appliances
* Separate dining area overlooks private garden
* Spacious lounge area with access to private garden and outside entertaining area.
* Fully tiled undercover outside entertaining
* Internal laundry and solar hot water
* Has private garden outlook and no rear neighbours.
* Large 2 car lock up garage easily accessible with a wide double door and driveway.
* Beautifully maintained home with ease of living in one of Darwin's most sought locations
* Land 548m, fenced and gated with reticulated garden
* House is a spacious 224m under roof
Please see open times or alternatively call Rory Turner for a private viewing.