Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This brilliantly situated apartment offers everything you could want to enjoy a superb lifestyle! Set within a boutique complex of just 10 (two bedroom, two bathroom) apartments, this residence will not disappoint!
The finish of this apartment is second to none, and it boasts a modern open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas, high ceilings, a private and large north facing courtyard, 1 car bay, a store room and ducted air conditioning.
Relax and enjoy the convenient positioning of this property in the sought-after suburb of West Leederville, just a stone's throw away from Lake Monger, the cafes and boutique shopping that Subiaco and Leederville have to offer, as well as being close to freeways, Oxford Street and Leederville train station (just 800m away), schools, shops and bus routes. It is just a 5 minute walk to the bus stop servicing Optus Stadium! In addition, the property is also within walking distance from West Leederville primary school and in the catchment area for the new high school currently being constructed in Subiaco
Absolutely everything that you could ever want really is at your finger-tips!
Other features include:
- Kitchen featuring 'Carrara' style stone benchtops
- Feature pendant lights
- Smeg stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Full height sliding doors off living areas opening out to courtyard
- Master bedroom featuring built-in robes and stylish en-suite with full height tiling &
'Carrara' style stone top vanity
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Timber floor boards to living areas & carpets to bedrooms
- LED lighting, skirting boards & window treatments throughout
- European laundry
- Secure gated complex with intercom system & remote access
- 1 personal car bay
- 3 Visitor car bays to the complex
- NBN connected
- Fully reticulated large private courtyard with newly established tropical
- 4mx 3m cantilever shade umbrella covering part of the courtyard
- Security screen mesh on front entry door also provides privacy and
- Remote control roller blinds
- Storage area for bush bikes, with easy access to bike paths to CBD