Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
#7 is a top floor, executive apartment offering truly jaw-dropping views, stylish living and access to some of Perth's best attractions literally on your doorstep! The apartment is located in a boutique, mixed-use development comprising of retail, offices and is 1 of only 9 penthouse level apartments.
This over-sized one bedroom one-bathroom apartment has solid timber floors, thick stone bench tops, separate laundry, study and has just been freshly painted ready for the new owner. It also has a generous balcony with spectacular views of the Perth City Skyline, Hills, Highgate/Mount Lawley areas, East Perth and Burswood.
A generous storeroom is located by the apartment and it also comes with a secure car bay. The living area and bedroom have reverse cycle air conditioning.
Cheriton Street is located just off Lord Street providing easy access to the Perth CBD, Perth Airports via the Graham Farmer Freeway, NIB Stadium, Optus Stadium as well as the popular Beaufort Street entertainment precinct. There are multiple Transperth routes that service Lord Street and in addition, Claisebrook and East Perth train stations are both within walking distance.
- Intercom - Audio intercom handset with automatic main lobby door
station release to each apartment and master intercom station at the lobby.
- Traffic Gates - Remote control access to all traffic gates.
- Lobby Doors - Proximity card reader & internal push-button release to
- Security Lighting - Included.
- Lifts - Twin 13 person machine room less lifts with stretcher capability.
- Smoke Alarm - Included.
- Fire Alarm - Included.
- Light Fittings - Included. Recessed downlights provided to living, dining and
- TV/Foxtel Points - Included.
- Exhaust Fans - To the bathroom, ensuite and storage lockers.
- Hot Water System Instantaneous hot water system
- Air Conditioning - Reverse cycle split system air conditioner provided to
living room and bedrooms.
54 Cheriton Street is owned and developed by United Voice; they're an active union with over 120,000 Australian workers. The development was designed by Bollig Design Group and was built by ProBuild.
Ground Floor: Retail, Office & Parking
Level 1: Office & Parking
Levels 2-3: Offices
Level 4: Residential (Only 7 x 1 bed and 2 x 2 bed apartments)
Water Rates: $949 p/a
Council Rates:$1,422 p/a
Strata Rates: $758 p/q
*Any reference to rates/levies and land/area sizes are approximate figures