Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
If you are looking to live or invest where all the action is, only a short walk to Scarborough's multi-million dollar beach front re-development, then don't miss this 2 bedroom unit!
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- East facing balcony with lots of morning sun
- 65sqm of living area
- Single carport
- One of 18 units on a huge 3786sqm block which is zoned for re-development up to between 4-6 stories in height
- Built 1969
- Strata levies: $463 per quarter
- Council rates: $1,370 p.a. (approx.)
- Water rates: $932 p.a. (approx.)
Priced to sell, this is in a ripping location with loads of re-development potential and will suit anyone looking to invest or live near the beach. Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.