Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Offers over $245,000
Look no further for an entry level first home or investment property, this brick and tile unit offers great value.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac just 5 minutes from central Glenorchy this property presents amazing value when getting into the property market is very tough; this entry level home offers a fantastic opportunity.
The property is currently rented at $260 per week until September 2019 and there is the opportunity for the rent to be increased at the end of the current lease.
The property includes the following features;
* Only one of two in the complex
* No body corporate in place
* 2 bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
* Open plan living
* Tidy kitchen
* Nearby reserve and backs onto the Glenorchy rivulet
* Carport + visitor parking
* Secure and level backyard with new fencing
* Freshly painted ceilings
* Garden shed
* Bathroom with combined laundry
* Separate toilet
* Reverse Cycle air conditioner
* Quiet area at the end of the cul-de-sac
* Great long term tenant in place that would love to stay
* Rates approx. $1140 per annum
* Water approx. $1001 per annum
Located a short drive or easy walk to the shops, great schools and just 15 minutes from Hobarts CBD this property is an excellent opportunity to secure a great low maintenance property ideally located.
Please contact Marc or Sam today with any questions regarding this property or to arrange a private inspection.