Situated in the architecturally significant 'Linq' building this one bedroom plus study nook apartment is sure to impress. Whether you are looking for a place to call home, or a high-yielding investment property, 3/97 Eastern Valley Way will meet your needs.
With an array of lifestyle options at your door, this apartment is sited in one of the most conveniently positioned locations in the Belconnen CBD.
Boasting an open plan layout, the floor to ceiling windows draw an abundance of natural light throughout the internal space and complements the neutral colour scheme, creating a light and airy feel. The modern kitchen is well appointed and includes quality stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
Accommodation is provided by a well-proportioned bedroom including built in robes, serviced by a modern bathroom with LED strip lighting.
Additional living flexibility is provided by a study nook and 11m2 balcony which flows effortlessly from the living areas, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Summary of Features:
* Fully furnished and equipped
* Currently tenanted @ $470.00 per week (Fixed term expires 2/7/2020)
* Approx. 65m2 of living space internally, 11m2 balcony
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Bosch Stainless Steel kitchen appliances
* Built-in wardrobe
* Study nook
* Double glazed windows
* European style laundry with Dryer
* 1 x restricted access car space in the basement plus storage cage
* Impressive common areas include swimming pool, BBQ facilities & manicured gardens
Strata Fees: $795.56 per quarter
General Rates: $344.00 per quarter
Land Tax: $364.61 per quarter
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
• All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
• Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
• Auctions - Virtual/online only
• Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
• We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
• Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
• Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):
Shop 3, Corner of Luxton & Josephson Street, Belconnen Act 2617
02 6173 6300