Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Expressions of Interest
Combining five star luxury with family comfort, this classic contemporary Susan Rothwell designed masterpiece commands sweeping city and harbour vistas from its sprawling 1804sqm estate privately positioned within one of Mosman's most coveted and tightly held neighbourhoods.
In a class of its own, with an internal building area of approx 930sqm, this family home was rebuilt to an impeccable standard with each level linked by a striking Travertine staircase and an internal lift. Unified by its soaring proportions and timeless architecture, a series of oversized concertina doors transport the interiors out to numerous alfresco escapes and loggias. Built to share with family and friends, the lower level entertainment hub with its gymnasium, games room & separate guest accommodation provides easy passage to the heated swimming pool, manicured gardens and championship sized tennis court.
A home for now and forever, enjoy effortless everyday glamour with a selection of informal and formal living areas. Spectacular coffered ceilings and crystal chandeliers soar above the formal lounge and dining spaces, the media room is intimately sectioned off from its nearby bar, family room, casual dining and state-of-the-art Calacatta marble kitchen.
Exuding a relaxed sense of sophistication, exceptional craftsmanship and innovation have created a sanctuary of everlasting style overlooking the iconic Sydney skyline. Part of an established community close to quality schools, Mosman village, Rawson Oval, harbour beaches and Taronga Zoo, travel into the city with ease by car, bus or nearby ferry transport.
- Grand formal rooms taking in postcard views with a seamless indoor/outdoor connection
- Central loggia joining the formal and informal living spaces maximising space and outlook
- Ceiling to floor bespoke cabinetry and sandstone framed fireplace within the media room
- North facing garden off the family room, playroom opening to lawns and cubby house
- Calacatta benchtops and timber veneer joinery in both the kitchen and butlers' pantry
- Cooking appliances include a Wolf oven, induction cooktop, steam oven and plate warmer
- Kitchen also integrated with 2 Miele dishwashers, Liebherr bar fridge and Zip tap
- Double doors open to the master suite with lounge, terrace, dressing room and ensuite
- Bespoke joinery in the master bedroom housing an inset TV and Jetmaster gas fireplace
- All bedrooms including the guest suite (bed 6) with built-in robes, 5 opening to ensuites
- Persian white marble bathrooms, master ensuite featuring a freestanding stone bath tub
- Secluded guest accommodation alongside a stone kitchenette with microwave and fridge
- N/S championship sized synthetic grass tennis court with low-level external lighting
- Gas heated 10m wide infinity edge swimming pool with spa, sleek glass balustrading
- Poolside entertainment quarters large enough for 2 games tables plus lounging area
- Glass encased full-sized gymnasium, fully air-conditioned with terrace access and TV
- Open gas fireplace in the main loggia, both loggias with remote controlled external blinds
- Stone topped built-in barbeque, landscaped gardens serviced by an irrigation system
- Internal and auto access from the 6 car showroom garage, rear lane access off New Lane
- Secure gated entry with intercom, back-to-base alarm system and CCTV security
- Individual ducted air-conditioning units, underfloor heating, auto blinds, built-in speakers
- Multiple gas fireplaces throughout living spaces and bedrooms, luxe guest powder room
- Walk-in linen press with laundry chute connecting to the lower level family-sized laundry
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.