Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Privately situated at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac adjoining an oceanfront reserve, this substantial family estate promises relaxed coastal living and boasts 270 degree ocean, beach, region and city skyline panoramas. Placed on a near level 683sqm land holding with secure gated access and manicured grounds, it's unbeatable lifestyle setting is only a few minutes stroll to North Curl Curl Beach.
- Sweeping ocean panoramas stretch along Curl Curl Beach to Manly
- Beautifully appointed fresh interior and exterior upgrades throughout
- Capturing breathtaking sunrises and sunsets + views over the city skyline
- Vast, open plan living of superb proportions, occupy the entire top floor
- Living and dining spaces seamlessly extend to a vast ocean facing terrace
- Sun-filled, casual living area off kitchen opening to a north facing balcony
- Expansive Chef's kitchen appointed with granite benchtops
- Four generous bedrooms with built-ins opening to north and south facing balconies
- Huge master suite with living space, private deck, walk through wardrobe and ensuite
- Chic bathrooms with heated flooring, appointed with stone vanity tops, two powder rooms
- High ceilings, ceiling fans, ducted heating, air-conditioning, timber floors
- Landscaped, private level lawns stretch from front to back of residence
- Gated vehicular access to secure and private off-street parking space - perfect for additional cars, boat or caravan
- Automatic lock-up garages with internal access and volumes of storage
- No roads to cross to the beach, direct access to the Dee Why coastal bush trails
- Within walking distance to popular eateries, primary school, city buses
- Double brick, scope to further extend and/or improve the current home