Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Must be Sold
This stunning executive apartment will impress with designer light-filled interiors opening onto a bright garden terrace with plenty of space for alfresco entertaining. It is set in a five-star residential complex with a resort-style pool and spa, fully equipped gym and a spectacular city-view deck. Top Ryde City Shopping Centre is on your doorstep, it's just steps to public transport and Ryde Public School, a short drive to Macquarie and Ryde Hospitals, and 10 minutes to Macquarie University.
- Spacious living and dining area with stylish ceiling recess, oak timber flooring
- Bright north aspect, un-interrupted view of communal garden and pool/spa
- Sleek designer kitchen with stone bench tops and premium s/steel appliances
- Large open plan, ducted air-conditioning with 2 zones, intercom, pet friendly
- Bright master and second bedroom both open on to the large alfresco terrace
- Twin walk-in robe and luxury ensuite to master; large built-in robe to second bed
- Stunning main bathroom with corner shower and discrete European-style laundry
- Plentiful built-in storage, plus a study nook/workstation off the entry foyer
- Cinema, library, music room, BBQ, all year-round heated pool/spa, gym facilities
- Security building with 24/7 concierge, parking for one car and city-view deck
Enter into the reception foyer with two double built-in storage cupboards plus a study nook/workstation on your immediate left.
Continue past the high-end chef's kitchen and into the open-plan living/dining area that is immaculately presented with stylish floating flooring.
The living/dining area opens onto the large alfresco terrace with established gardens, and the impressive master bedroom features a bright corner outlook onto the terrace.
Both the master and second bedrooms also open onto the terrace, and you'll love the luxurious master ensuite that features a semi-frameless glass shower, separate bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
* Meeting point for the open homes - Top Ryde Shopping Centre ground floor in front of Westpac
Strata: $1,226.81p/q approx.
Council: $295.00p/q approx.
Water: $172.04p/q approx.
Total Size: 145sqm approx.
Internal floor space: 128sqm approx.