Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Expressions of Interest
If you've ever longed to live in a converted warehouse, this is the one to consider with its Japanese-inspired design created by renowned architect Michael Muir. The once 1890s factory, re-built with modern and energy efficient features, showcases two separate light-filled wings with pitched ceilings and exposed beams, opening onto a central courtyard, a sanctuary in the inner city. Ideally situated moments from Annandale village and CBD buses, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of tranquillity, convenience and unique edgy style.
- Two level dwelling with charming facade in a peaceful cul-de-sac lane
- Stunning polished concrete floors, vast timber panelling, steel beams
- Two opposing living areas with sliding doors opening out to courtyard
- Upstairs bedrooms have automated skylights, master with walk-in-robe
- Tranquil and private Japanese-style courtyard with automated cover
- Unique modern kitchen, separate laundry, split system a/c in both wings
- Stroll to Annandale village with its shops, cafes & gourmet eateries