Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
10/370 Marmion Street is a great little starter for those of you looking to enter the property market. It also offers great investment potential or a lock up and leave lifestyle for downsizers who like to jet set off every now and then.
This villa is positioned in an extremely convenient location with grocery shops, butchers and some of the best cafes in Melville just a stones throw away. This location is also well connected by public transport to Garden City Shopping Centre, Melville Recreation Centre, Perth CBD and Fremantle.
The outdoor entertaining area is the perfect place for your morning cuppa or an evening drink. Plus, this two-bedroom, one-bathroom villa is RENOVATED and REFURBISHED leaving you with only one thing to do, pack your bags and move straight in, this property is waiting for you!
Body Corp including water- $650 per Qtr
City of Cockburn- $1851 per annum
House area- 69sqm
Auction Particulars and Conditions of Sale:
• Auction Held In-room at Ray White Corporate (12-14 Esplanade, Perth)
• Date: 17th April, 6pm Sharp
• $10,000 deposit at the fall of the hammer
• Settlement 30 days from Auction
• The property is to be sold on an "as is" basis
• The vendor reserves the right to accept an offer prior to Auction without notice