Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
385 New South Head Road, Double Bay Nsw 2028
RENOVATE OR REDEVELOP
Glorious, unobstructed views over the Tasman Sea to the East and Sydney city to the West, a rare offering for an astute buyer.
Set on a level 544m2 block ( 14.86 x 45m ) approximately, this 1920's home is ideal for those seeking a blue-chip location.
Completely liveable as is and would benefit from a renovation or full development.
Flooded in natural light showcasing a spacious, full-width kitchen and family room, with direct access to a large entertaining deck makes this an easy-living home.
A sun -drenched rear garden adds to the allure of this location with its cul-de-sac address.
No. 36 also offers, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, separate parents retreat and a casual lounge/sunroom ( or convert to a super-huge bedroom suite), wine cellar, separate laundry room.plus under-house storage.
Garaging and off street parking.
Bus transport is 3 minutes away, 5 minutes to Bondi Beach, shops and nearby schools.
- Easy conversion for a parents' retreat of existing family and sunroom
- Lower level rumpus room and bedroom with direct garden access
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Large entertaining deck with never to be built out views over the Tasman sea
- 3 bedrooms, built-in robes.
- 2 bathrooms, separate laundry
- Lock-up garage, driveway parking, storage
- Reserve parkland and coastal walk, 50m away at the end of Wentworth St.
Council rates $1,186.41pq
Water rates $191.50pq