Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Have you ever wondered what lies beyond the Blackwood's and Figs? Breezes that flow through an elevated home as originally intended for those living in the tropics. A rare example of a Darwin elevated home with four upstairs bedrooms on a generous 963 m2 parcel of land.
So, here's what's on offer to the purchaser of this stunning elevated home. A new and beautifully modernised interior with a designer Smeg kitchen, elevated and covered deck, polished Jarrah floor boards and louvres both externally as well as internally, just to keep those breezes flowing. And that's just for starters!
Upstairs you will find four bedrooms, or three bedrooms and a study, all with built-in robes. The fourth bedroom/study is complete with a custom built-in Jarrah desk, a quiet space for those studying or looking for a smart home office. A modern bathroom, complete with bath, continues the contemporary theme.
The home sits amongst a canopy of lush trees (Blackwood's and Figs as well as your very own banana tree out back). The tropical garden helps keep the home pleasant and cool, even on Darwin's hottest of days. Of course, should you need it there's air conditioning throughout, and a shaded plunge pool which lets you cool right down.
An entertainer's delight: Start the day enjoying breakfast on the east facing deck as you serve the lattes through the bi-fold doors, whilst sharing the morning with the local native birds in the canopy of leafy trees. Dinner on the other hand, presents you with the choice of cooking on the Smeg gas cooktop or electric oven, or using the fully plumbed BBQ already installed on the outside deck.
On the ground level, you have the opportunity to enclose and perhaps create a self-contained flat or a teenage retreat. Or maybe a combination of both with an expanded workshop?
There's multiple under cover car parking (4 cars) and plenty of room for that boat or camper trailer too.
Lots of space in the back garden for the trampoline, a full-sized pool or just a peaceful place to sit and relax in the cool shade.
The home has many features, some of which are listed below:
- Designer kitchen, with ample storage, including pull-out pantry, polished granite benchtops, Smeg appliances and soft-close drawers.
- 3 or 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Large, elevated and covered deck off the kitchen through the bi-fold doors
- Polished Jarrah timber floors throughout
- Fully air conditioned
- High (2.5m) ceilings
- Situated opposite the Nightcliff bike path, giving easy access to local schools, Nightcliff pool, local markets and Casuarina Coastal Reserve
- Modern louvres throughout the property
- Multiple under cover car parking
- New roof and solar hot water system
- Fully automated garden reticulation system