Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Designed to embrace the outdoors, this double-fronted Victorian terrace delivers an uplifting sense of light, space and privacy in an exclusive parkside enclave on the cusp of Woollahra. One of only a handful of homes in a picturesque setting bordering Trumper Park, the tastefully appointed family home is spread over four levels and opens out to a series of sun-drenched decks and a huge European-style courtyard. Unique to the market, the four-bedroom home features internal access to an oversized garage and a separate home gym ideal as a rumpus room or studio. Stroll to Woollahra village and through the park to Edgecliff station.
- Approximately 10m fronted terrace in a cosmopolitan parkside setting
- 4 large beds with built-ins and a balcony plus a study/4th bed
- King sized master with oversized ensuite, 4 full bathrooms
- Elegant living and dining rooms with a marble Jetmaster fireplace
- Streamlined marble gas kitchen and open casual living/dining
- Private walled courtyard with a bbq cabana and Markilux awning
- Home gym/rumpus room, large attic with pull-down ladder
- Oversized auto garage or flexible living space and private sun deck
- Ability to take advantage of dual rental income or the Airbnb potential
- Dual street frontages allowing access from Quarry or Forbes Street.