Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction - Contact Rebecca Mitchell
Breathtaking in both its form and function, this secluded waterfront duplex is quite simply spectacular. Architecturally orientated to maximise every aspect of its intimate Lane Cove River setting, the property's flawless contemporary design and seamless indoor/outdoor connection embrace 180-degree uninterrupted water and reserve views from every vantage point. Defined by its fluid yet wonderfully versatile floor plan, luxury appointments and stunning banks of glass which bring the outside in, this really is a unique offering tucked away within a picturesque yet remarkably convenient location. Footsteps from express city bus services and local shops, from here it's only moments to schools and the bustling cafe culture of both Hunters Hill and Lane Cove village shops.
- Vast glass-encased living with polished hardwood floors extending to private balcony
- Intimate and uninterrupted river and bush vistas with direct access to the water's edge
- Designer granite and Smeg gas kitchen with 40mm benchtops and high-gloss cabinetry
- Superbly oversized and beautifully appointed bedrooms all with robes and reverse cycle air
- Luxe king-size master with water views, spa ensuite, his/her frameless shower, walk-in robe
- Enormous home office or second living space/ 4th bed with floor-to-ceiling windows on 3 sides
- Contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms featuring granite vanities, main with sunken tub
- Large separate storage space with WC and shower
- Double lock-up garage, video intercom, walk to St Ignatius' College, shops, transport services
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)