Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
For Sale Guide $1,750,000 - $1,900,000
A very popular family location, a large 765sqm (approx.) corner block and vast untapped potential is a combination so rare it's unlikely to be repeated in this premier Lane Cove setting. Although this solid brick home is in great condition and ready for immediate occupation, the true value here lies in the exciting future scope to capitalise on its sought-after address that is within a stroll to village shops, cafes, schools, city transport and amenities.
- Quietly set in an elevated position with sweeping views over the district
- Well-presented throughout with bright lounge and dining spaces
- Separate lower-level one-bed guest apartment with private rear access
- An expansive rear yard featuring a deep level lawn and storage shed/studio
- Dual street frontage with a lock-up garage and extra driveway car space
- Ducted air-conditioning, gas cooking and large underhouse storage areas
Council Rates: $444 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
If you have any questions, please contact Simone Date-Chong on 0459 027 865