Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction Guide $470,000
Set back from the road and enjoying convenient level access, this well-maintained full brick apartment represents an outstanding investment or entry-level home within the coveted Lane Cove marketplace. Centrally placed within walking distance to Artarmon station and the area's thriving cosmopolitan village hub, its leafy parkland surrounds are mere footsteps from Stringybark Creek Reserve. Heightened by an excellent flow-through ventilation, generously proportioned bedroom with full ensuite and plenty of potential to further capitalise, its ultra-handy lifestyle address is only moments to Chatswood's eclectic shopping and dining precinct, with city bus services literally at your doorstep.
- Tightly held 'Farleigh Court' security complex within a block of just seven
- Light-filled open plan living/dining extending to leafy balcony
- Tidy, bright and spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Oversized bedroom with mirrored robes plus additional built-in wardrobes
- Generous ensuite featuring separate bathtub and shower, shared laundry
- Ceiling fan in bedroom, ample storage throughout plus secure intercom entry
- Easy ground-level access enjoying an elevated leafy outlook with no stairs
- Covered car space with access via Murray Lane, steps to buses, parks, shops
Council Rates: $328 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $172 p/q (approx.)
Strata Rates: $671 p/q (approx.)