Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Nestled in a quiet street, this wonderful north facing home appeals in comfort and versatility, with scope to capitalise on its unique design. Generous interiors with polished timber floors are simple to maintain, while the third bedroom has been prepared for self-contained living, appealing to families with independent teens, in-laws, or an interest in rental income. It is set on a dual access block with parking to the rear, located close to city buses and village shops and just minutes from schools and beaches.
* Well-scaled interiors feature a huge, sun-filled living space
* North-facing front garden, plus private court garden at the rear
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards and a leafy outlook
* Third bedroom has its own entrance, kitchenette and bathroom
* High ceilings, ducted air con, timber floorboards throughout
* Entry via Jordans Lane to automated garage with storage space
* Level walk of just 400 metres to Matraville shops and eateries
For further information please contact Belle Property Randwick selling agent Brooke Marshall 0414 336 776