Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Positioned to enjoy the peace of a no-through pocket and the leafy green outlook that surrounds it, this north facing home has been a family favourite for over 30 years. Well maintained over that time, it spreads across two light filled levels with generous under house areas that provide plenty of opportunity to extend (STCA). The gardens and outdoor spaces are special, incorporating a pool, poolside gazebo, abundant fruit trees and a hidden tree house that the kids will adore. Move straight in or explore its potential in a prime setting that is walking distance to Turramurra High School, bus services and bush tracks.
* Timber floors, high ceilings, combined lounge and dining
* Modern gas kitchen, quality appliances, breakfast bar
* Stylishly renovated main bathroom, study nook/library
* Private master retreat with built-in robes and air conditioning
* Generous home office or 4th bedroom with window seat
* Upper level family room, two large upper level bedrooms
* Built-in shelving in the lounge, gas ducted heating, laundry chute
* Double lock up garage with mezzanine storage and versatile
office, workshop or trailer storage area
* Private and peaceful with leafy vistas
* North facing and attractive from the street
* Elevated 930sqm block, under house storage
* 2nd bathroom with easy access from the pool, laundry
* Back balcony, sparkling pool with adjoining gazebo
* Poolside deck, glasshouse for seed propagation
* Multiple fruit trees, herb garden, established gardens
* Hidden tree house/cubby for the kids, 2500L water tank
* 400m to the bus
* 220m to Lane Cove Valley Walk entry
* 850m to Turramurra High School
* 900m to Auluba Reserve
* Close to Turramurra Public, Knox and Abbotsleigh
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.