Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction - Contact Agent
Peacefully positioned within an idyllic cul-de-sac, this original c1956 home welcomes tranquil Quakers Hat Bay views from its prized north eastern orientation.
Offered for sale for the very first time, the property was built by its current owners and has been lovingly maintained and updated over the past 63 years. Polished timber and parquetry flooring unite the lounge and dining rooms, an entertainer's terrace extends off the lounge delighting in a perfect aspect with filtered district and water views. Ready to enjoy now while promising incredible renovation or rebuild potential, this exciting opportunity is very liveable whilst finalising renovation plans with council.
Privately set back from the streetscape upon a cascading 855sqm landholding, stroll to the local lookout, waterfront walking trails and city buses. Close to Middle Harbour Public School and quality schools, enjoy easy access to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre and Mosman village.
- Light-filled living room with bookshelves and timber floorboards
- Separate dining room opening off the stylishly modernised kitchen
- Kitchen featuring stone benchtops and Miele cooking appliances
- Built-ins feature in most bedrooms, 4th bed versatile as a formal lounge
- Family bathroom with separate bath, 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Woodburning fireplace, timber stairs repurposed from a naval ship
- Re-design to increase existing views and maximise northern sun
- Easily accessible sub-floor storage, linen cupboard, separate laundry
- Carport, driveway parking, private front lawn and tiered back garden
- 3 minute drive to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, stroll to Countess Park
- Rapid access into the CBD avoiding the congestion of Military Road
Please note that 13A Inkerman Street has its own title and is not under strata.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.