Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction this Saturday
This freehold full brick mixed use shop and residence is the perfect blank canvas for those wanting to create an icon. Striking architectural elements, perfectly compliment the high detailed ceilings & period features throughout. Its location borders the best of Mortlake/Concord/Breakfast Point leisure, shopping and schooling amenities.
- 50% shop and 50% home or 100% home, your call!
- Floor to ceiling glass shopfront to Tennyson Road
- Upper floor super sized bedrooms & updated bathroom
- Separate living/dining plus dedicated home office/study
- Neat gas kitchen, plenty of storage, large family laundry/WC
- Private rear paved & decked entertaining area, lush surrounds
- Bayard Lane access to high clearance boat shed & storage
- Extensive use of cedar, hardwood floors, cast iron fireplace
- Architecturally orientated to the north with elevated skylights
- Must be sold, vendors have re-located and property is vacant
Lifestyle location: walk to Breakfast Point village shops, Mortlake Public School, St Patricks Catholic, waterside parks, Mortlake/Majors Bay cafes & restaurants. Express ferry and bus service to the CBD & surrounds is close by.
Future potential (subject to council approval):
Conversion of the shop to alternative residential accommodation, creative extensions to the rear of the property, mezzanine floor/self contained accomodation to the boat shed and more. STCA